Regular Hours Emergency Vet Care In Cottage Grove, MN
As an AAHA-accredited practice, we have emergency vet protocols in place to handle any and all emergency cases during our regular business hours at Cottage Grove, MN. When your pet is having an emergency, it’s best to trust the vets you come to for regular care.
What Does a Pet Emergency Look Like?
Not all emergencies are as clear as day. If you notice any of these symptoms, or your pet is involved in any of these situations, seek emergency veterinary care immediately:
- Traumatic injury, such as being hit by a car
- Encounter with a wild animal
- Heavy bleeding from an injury
- Vomiting/diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Blood in vomit, urine, or stool
- Pressing head against a wall or another surface
- Difficulty breathing
- Bleeding from eyes, ears, nose, and/or mouth
- Ingestion of a toxic substance
- Seems disoriented or confused
- Sudden collapse or loss of consciousness
After-Hours Emergency Pet Care
If your pet has an emergency after we close, please contact the Animal Emergency & Referral Center of Minnesota. Their two locations are open 24/7, 365 days of the year, and they specialize in emergency and specialty veterinary medicine.