Partnering with Beyond the Yellow Ribbon
Beyond the Yellow Ribbon is a comprehensive program for military families that provides them with community support and resources. As a partner, we are proud to support the military families of Cottage Grove, Hastings, Woodbury, and the surrounding area.
How We Support Service Members & Their Families
Many military families include cats and dogs who require regular care throughout their lives to remain healthy and happy so they can bring joy to their families. At Park Grove Pet Hospital, we offer discounts on many of our services for service members and their families including preventive care, vaccinations, dental care, some surgeries, and more! Contact us at 651-459-9663 to learn more about our discounts!
More About Beyond the Yellow Ribbon
Beyond the Yellow Ribbon is exclusive to Minnesota, and they have several assistance centers across the state. Each center offers a number of programs and resources for military servicemen and women, their partners, and their children, too, including:
- Family Readiness Support Assistance
- Youth programs including event, school outreach, child care support, camps, youth leadership, parenting resources, and more
- Citizen Soldiers for Life, which helps with financial literacy, employment assistance, and more
- Educational resources to help veterans, current military members, and their families through college
- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESRG) which supports service members in their employment
- Health and wellness resources including mental and physical health, substance abuse, whole family wellness, and more
To learn more about this organization, visit their website!